Thursday, January 31, 2008

Latest and greatest...

I wanted to show you a little of what we have been up to lately! My mom was able to get all of the negatives to our family pictures that we took last february (almost a year ago- wow)! I decided that I would scrap all of the pictures and put them into a frame. I found this box frame that is white cardboard at micheals and then scraped it. I thought it turned out pretty good. I am now going to do the West family pictures as well. This is mainly for my mom to show her the final outcome! Now I wanted to update a little on buggsy! He is turning 18 months next week. I love him so much. Everyday is a new day with this kid. He is always doing something new and trying to climb up everything. This picture below I had to show-off his curls. His hair was so long before I cut it. When it was wet and not done like in this picture it was down to his collar line. I figured yeah he is not a girl - guess I better cut it. But don't you love the curls!!
These pictures below are of Carters new favorite game. Any open door in the house mainly the pantry and our closet he goes into and pulls the door behind him but can't get it all the way shut just enough to were his hand sticks out then I say where's Carter and he pushes the door open and runs out laughing. It keeps him entertained for a very long time!


7 comments:

Anna said...

he is adorable and so is your blog! good job figuring it out! I dont know how to change mine so I just keep it the same... you have great scrapping skills by the way!

Annalee Taylor said...

love the scrapbook frame! Your family is so cute...i talked to your mom yesterday in Porters...we both miss you :(, Carter is gettin so big, he is a babe! Oh and your page looks awesome...good job...you did it, see its not hard once you figure it out!

Natalie said...

That frame is so cute. I can't believe how much your family (extended) has changed just since then, an addition with Stacey and a coming addition with Ryan & Starla. So where do you live in Nampa? My brother in law just moved there in a new house. It is a really nice area. Carter is getting so big. It is funny what they find to be so fun and fascinating.

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

He is so cute! Love the curls!

Clarissa Meegan said...

Hey! Thank you for checking in! I had no clue that you had a little on! He is absolutely darling! I will have to keep checking in on your blog if you don't mind...it is so fun to see what you are up to!

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

Carter is funny! It is crazy how kids can keep themselves entertained so well. We are glad that Sean told us about your blog. Now we can kind of keep track of what is going with you guys. We need to get together again.

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

Kim, I have tagged you. Go to my blog and read the rules then post your comments on your blog.