Friday, January 25, 2008

The world I don't understand...

WOW I want to scream right now. I am so frustrated. So I am trying to get this blog thing to look cool and updated.So I downloaded some fun paper and everything and was playing around with it I actually started to make it look good and then with the click of a button now everything that I have been working on for the last hr or so is lost plus more. So if any of you world class bloggers have any suggestions for me on how to change my template without ruining everything I could definately use some help here. Well I will have my blog hopefully changed back soon right now I just need to take a brake and relax! More posts later...

6 comments:

Jodee said...

Hey! I did the same thing. I can't figure all of that digital scrapbooking stuff out. I'm in Boise right now but I'm not sure if I will get over! I'll try but we have a lot of stuff with the wedding and all.

Annalee Taylor said...

Hey....so you have to make sure after its all done to push the save button on the top of the layout page...you probably saved it on the html side, but forgot the layout side...if this doesnt make sense let me know. So after you view it and it looks right make sure and press the save on top of the page otherwise...nothing!

Annalee Taylor said...

Ok so you wanna go digital!! Awesome! Its really so easy...it just takes a little playing around to get the hang of it. First you need a program to design out of...photoshop or photostudio. Either one works great. Once you get that you purchase supplies off the internet (i have stores on my blog) Then you would save (dont open it) to a file. After it saves go to "my documents" and click the file that you just saved, then in the upper left hand corner it will say "extract file" Click this and it will download it fully. Then you go to your photoshp and design. Its just like regular scraping without the mess. You start with a backdrop and cut & paste pics, assessories, whatever. If you need a tutorial go to creatingkeepsakes.com and click digital scrapbooking...there is a learn how video there, this helps a lot. ANyway I hope this helps. Honestly the best way to learn is just to play around. Let me know if you have more questions!

Lisa said...

I got your guys blog address from Michelle and I think it looks great. I totally understand the spending forever trying to make it look cool thing though. The other day I tried for an hour or so to get a slideshow on my blog site. If you visit you'll notice I don't have a slideshow yet. I got so frusterated with the whole thing I just gave up!

Annalee Taylor said...

I wanted to offer this to you but I dont want you to feel like I am trying to be a sales-man! But I have the computer software that does digital scrapbooking except it is has all the layouts you just add papers and embelishments. Its really cute...and super easy. I got it as a gift and I dont use it because I do mine on Photoshop. So if your interested its $67. I was gonna sell it on ebay! It comes with all the papers and embelishments, so you dont have to buy them on the internet. All you do is add the pics and words...anyway its so cute and I think you would love it...let me know if your interested.

Meg said...

Hi kim, I just got some great instructions from my friend on how to easily make your own template... send me your email address and I will send it to you...