I saw this on Miriams blog. I thought that it was a lot of fun to read, I hope you enjoy reading mine as much as I enjoyed reading hers! It just gives you a little scoop on the life of Sean and Kim West!
What is his name? Sean C
How long have you been together? We have been married for 2 1/2 years and dated before then about 9 months!
How old is he? 24
How old are you? 23 we are the same age for about a month out of the year!
Who eats more? Definitely Sean. He has the West metabolism and can put down a lot of food, where it goes I have no clue!
Who said "I love you" first? I believe that he did, I was a little scared!
Who is taller? Sean by about 7 inch
Who sings better? This is a tough one because neither of us really sing. I would probably say singing wise we are even!!
What is his quilty pleasure? Mt. Dew and Xbox
Who is smarter? Sean excels in english and the business (economics, finace, ect.), but I think I am smarter in the science and math department. The thing about Sean is that he can do just about anything that he puts his mind to, he makes himself smart!
Who does the laundry? I do only on occasion does he do his if it needs to be done and I haven't gotten around to it!
Who does the dishes? I do, I wish that I could say he does! He has surprised me a few times by doing them, which is the best surprise ever by the way!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do. Always has and always will!
Who drives? He does, I will drive only when he is too tired to stay awake!
Who pays the bills? I do.
Who mows the lawn? Sean- that's a mans job!!
Who cooks dinner? I do.
Who is more stubborn? Sean and I are both stubborn, but I would have to say that I concede more often then he!
Who kissed who first? Sean did first on the forehead! Sean had to pull out all the first moves I was too scared, I just kept thinking this isn't real!
Who asked who out? This is a funny story but I asked him out! We went to an quartet at the college with Jenni and TJ Breeze!
Who proposed? Sean proposed to me, talk about a shock. The last time we talked about marriage together it was like well I am not sure yet and then the next thing I know he is down on one knee across from the temple in IF!! Talk about romantic!
Who is more sensitive? Definitely me.
Who has more friends? All of our friends are mutual! We both grew up with the same group and friends and it hasn't changed much!
Who has more siblings? We are equal Sean has 4 and I have 4!
Who wears the pants in the relationship? Probably Sean!
What is your favorite thing about him? That he is such a good father. I love it when he comes home and Carter runs to him and Sean puts work away and they just play! He is a loving and caring person. He is always there for me and listens to my petty problems and seems to really care! He works hard to support of family/habits! When I met him I knew that it was something more than a little fling, he brought butterflies to my stomach then and they still exist today.
3 comments:
I love this...its fun to hear about everyones spouses! ANyways, yeah thats fine...do you want me to mail this too you...you can try it out and see what you think!
Cute! I love hearing about everyone and how they met/got engaged etc. Hope you're doing great!
Awesome Kimmie, I love your blogg! Love ya, Mom
Post a Comment