Sunday, January 6, 2008

*Christmas 2007 Highlights *

We had a lot of fun this Christmas. We spent it with the Erickson family in good old Rexburg! Let me tell you a little about it. First of all the weekend before Christmas we all went up to a Cabin up by Rock Creak girls camp area. We brought up the snow machines and giant tubes to go sledding on some massive hills that we created. Let me show you one picture of just how dangerous these hills were.That is Ryan. We were lucky that no one really did get hurt.Carter was able to get out and play in the snow for his first time. Although he didn't really care for it all that much. I think I had more fun getting him all dressed up then he did being out in the cold. But he sure was cute.
This is me just tubing down the hill. It was scary but a lot of fun. I am not half as crazy as Ryan was though!
He had a lot of fun getting to know all of his cousins. I still think we need to add a little more testosterone to the mix. Don't get me wrong the girls are a hoot but Carter does need some boys to toughin up! Just look at how much fun they had together. This is them all watching Cinderella (sorry Carter)!
Besides all the eating and talking we were able to have a lot of fun playing games and singing karaoke - Lets just say Stacie and I are going to be the next American Idol/So you think you can dance winners! The boys of coarse playing some long games of World of Warcraft. Some game that is very addicting to all of them. It was quite the scene seeing 4 computers hooked up and them all sitting there talking to each other playing this game. You can only imagine!
We came home Christmas eve. That was a chore getting out of there but we made it home safe and sound. That night we went over to Grandma and Grandpa Erickson's for dinner and a little Christmas talent show with the Parkinson's. Always fun to see our cousins and spend time getting to know them better.
Then we came home and opened out pajamas. I made ours this year. Do you like?!
These are all the Tami and Eric Grandkids sprouting there new Christmas pjs!
Christmas was quite the day. We sure did have a house full with all of my siblings being home for Christmas. Santa sure did spoil us! I got a cricut machine and Sean got golf clubs. Carter got a tool bench with some home depot tools (which was a hit for everyone) especially Eliza Stacie's little girl. We truly did have a great and wonderful Christmas. Being with family is always the best way to spend the holiday season. It does help you to remember the true meaning of Christmas and the birth of our savior! We couldn't do what we do today without his help. Although it was a fabulous holiday we did miss the Wests. We heard that they had a lot of fun in California. And now they are off to New York City for a 18 month mission! What a holiday!?

2 comments:

Annalee Taylor said...

I am glad you finally posted so pics!! I love your pjs, very impressive!! Carter is so big and cute...time for number 2? I hope so!

McArthurs said...

Bo, I just saw your blog, yay! How are you? So Carter and all the Erickson grandkids are like the cutest things ever. Who's kids are which in that picture?