Sunday, February 17, 2008

Happy "late" Valentines Day...

This is our little update **I know this is a little late, but I am a slacker! We have been super busy this week. Work has been going well, but I am getting tired of calling in and hearing, "we don't have a place for you right now, would you like to be available?" Of course I say yes and so that means a only get paid 3 dollars an hr to sit at home and wait for a phone call. Annouying!! Sean has been working hard to build his cliental. He is out knocking door and making lots of phone calls. Luckily the weather has been great. Sorry for all the Rexburg folks, we have been in the high 40 low 50s. We have really enjoyed that. Sean thinks yeah this is why we moved to Boise!
Our Valentines was great. I made a great dinner. I do have to say I impressed myself. I bought this cute placemats and napkins from TjMax and used our wedding plates and silverware. I only get those out on special occasions, and this was one! I made twice backed potatoes, with sweet and sour chicken, and salad. It was great. Then for dessert I made chocolate souffle! Yummy yummy dessert, as Sean said brownies on steriods! Sean got me some beautiful flowers and rented becoming jane. Overall I would say we had a great day.
I wanted to show you these cute valentines that Carter made at the babysitters the other day. I thought it was a fun idea for all you moms. She took markers and colored his thumbs and then stamped them on paper and made cute little bugs out of them. I loved it! Then she made some clay and put his hand print into it and let it harden over a few days. She is the best! Honestly my life would not be the same without her help.

No comments: