Sunday, February 17, 2008

P-diddy "The Helper"

Check out the latest stud...
I know that I just did a post but I had to show you these super cute pictures of Carter! He has become my little helper lately. He "helps" me fold laundry, put away grociers, blow his nose, throw away his diapers and pick up his toys! He isn't the best, but at least he is willing to try! It always brings a huge smile to my face. The other day I was putting away groceries and got finished stacking the cans and went away to do some other things and when I came back into the kitchen this is what I found. Carter was attempting to stack the cans on his level, he did pretty good I must say! He is my little helper!

5 comments:

Annalee Taylor said...

Oh My word Carter is so cute! He is getting so big...but seriously he is beautiful! Im sorry about the scrapbooking thing...I forgot to send it with my crazy week..I am sending it today...promise!

Lisa said...

That is too cute!

Tara Mortensen said...

That Picture of Carter is Adorable. I love to see pics of him all grown up since we never see you guys. That Hat is so flippin cute.

Starla said...

He is so stinkin' cute! I can't believe how big he is getting, how fun. Enjoy the 2 year old stage, you'll miss it when the 3's come! We are excited to see you guys in March! Hopefully all is well, we miss you guys!

Annalee Taylor said...

Hey! So did you every get that disk? I hope so...if you did how do you like it? Let me know!