A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
10 Years ago today... In 1998 I would have been in the middle of my 8th grade year at Madison Junior High. Wow that seems like forever ago. Right now I was getting ready to try out for student body publicity manager- I lost to Jenni Hobbs and playing softball getting ready for summer league. I hung out with friends Charlie Caffaro and Tara Benson all the time. What a year!!
I Enjoy: scrapbooking and spending time playing with Carter! Right now that is what I am into in my spare time. I am not the best but I love what I do!!
What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire? Pay tithing, then pay off our house and probably build another one! Then make Sean happy and get a four-wheeler and a big screen tv!! Maybe someday! :) The rest Sean would probably invest...
3 of my bad habits:-
#1 I put off doing the dishes until I can not stand it anymore. For some reason that is one thing I do not like to do!
#2 I don't get ready usually until I have to go somewhere or do something, otherwise I enjoy staying in my comfy clothes!
#3 I am the worst at keeping track of my finances. My mom gave me a lesson and since then I have tried to be better.
5 places I have lived:
Rexburg, ID
Kuna, ID
That's all folks!!
5 Jobs that I have had: My first job was working in the hot dog stand at Erickson Pontiac, then I washed cars during the summers, and then I finally moved up into the seceratary/receptionist position. I was a CNA, LPN and now a RN.
5 things people don't know about me: This is hard because I am pretty much an open book.
#1 I love to eat out! My favorite dates I think are going out to dinner and then watching a movie or playing games.
#2 I am a game fanatic. I love to play all sorts of board games, card games, nintendo games, ect... you name it I am sure I would play it!
#3 I am learning how to use my common sense more and more everyday. You kinda have to use it with nursing!
#4 I usually take a nap when Carter takes a nap during the day. I think this is a bad habbit that I have discovered from working nights!
#5 I love to cook. Lately I have been on a cooking spree. It makes me happy when Sean takes a bite and says "Moy Bueno" :) That means I have succeeded and it makes me smile.
Tag your It.... Shalee, Meg, Stacie
4 comments:
We really need to play more games then Kim!
Hey thanks for a comment...wow, i was surprised!JK, that website was sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com...(make sure you dont do "designs' thats the jerwerly site!) I did that once too!ANyway you should post some of your scrapbook pages I bet they are way cute!
I love the picture of you at the top!
Kim-
I have peeked at your blog a couple of times from Meg's. Your little boy is so dang cute and is getting so big. Sure wish we saw more of you. Maybe this summer. My sisters talked me into the blog thing so if your ever browsing check it out, it will be fun to stay in touch.
Love, Brooke
Rasmonkey.blogspot.com
Post a Comment