
Last week I took Carter to get some new updated pictures sine the last ones where at nine months. It was a lot of fun, the only bad part was that on our way out the door to get them taken Carter decides to fall and bump his head on the floor then tried to open the door and ended up runing straight into it. Needless to say he got too good bonks on his head right before pictures I was very mad. They still turned out cute though. The photographer was a little crazy she had some different poses with my legs and things but over all they turned out super cute. He was posing the whole time. It was fun to watch him. I wished that she would have shot more than she did because he would not stop smiling and kept saying "cheese"! Anyhow these are some of my favorites of the day. So I might be a little biased but these two below I think are priceless. 
6 comments:
So cute! I need to go get Hannah's done again since she just won't cooperate for me any more. Carter is such a cute little boy. He looks so sweet and innocent in those pictures. I have a feeling that he's not like that all the time though. :)
Cute! I cant believ how old he looks...he isnt a baby anymore..so sad! He is a babe though...watch out those nursery girls will be all over him!
Those turned out adorable Kim!
What a handsome little fellow! Can you believe he will be 2 this year. It goes so fast! Emma is so excited to see Carter this weekend, everyday she gets her "suitcase" and announces that she is going to Grandma's to "pway wif Carter!" He is so cute you guys and getting so big!
Hey girl how are you! So we finally started a blog, but we are still new at the whole thing so bear w/ us. Avery was born on Feb 22 (2wks early) and I had to have a c section cuz she was breech and i got PIH. She was 6 lb 7 oz and 18inches- tiny- don't ask where the dark hair came from :) It's so fun being a mom. I love it. You will have to let us know when you come over! We all need to get together. Keep in touch!
We miss all of you, but it's great to see Carter's pictures on your fun blog! Hugs and Kisses to all of you from NYC!
Post a Comment