Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Harvest Happenings...

Here are some of the things we were able to accomplish this fall. It has been very eventful and full of lots of fun times.






Carter went on a field trip to The Farmstead with his preschool class this year. I wasn't able to go because I was still in the hospital after just having Grant, but it sounds like it was quite the adventure. I'm not sure if this picture was before or after they got stuck in the mud, but he looks little something sneaky is going on.






This was the hayride that they ended up getting stuck in the mud and had to walk back to the beginning. It had rained the night before and was sprinkling the mourning they went.





This is his preschool class posing for a pic!




Here is another one of his preschool class for their Halloween party. Aren't they cute!






We were able to carve pumpkins this year. I absolutely love doing this activity! We had some friends over and got to hangout and carve them. Good times!



Mine, Sean's and Adam's pumpkins!






Carter was too busy hanging out with his buddy Cannon to carve his pumpkin with us the night before so he did his the next day. He helped me draw the pattern on and then he was able to use the carving tools and do most of it himself. I think they turned out pretty good!




Carter carving his pumpkin. He didn't like scrapping out the inside. In fact he touched the ooy-gooy stuff and that was it. I had to do all of that for him.





Random Sammy Sam! He makes me smile everyday!






Another activity we did this year was we made carmel pears! We were given pears from Sean's parents and decided to give it a try. They were delicious!





Carter holding up the one he wanted! Yummy butterfingers smashed on the bottom!






Random Grant sprouting his cuteness! I love his faces in these next few pics. He has such a fun personality so far! He loves his swing also! We really can't complain about this one he is an angel baby!!




Just want to give him a big smooch!







No comments: