Friday, December 31, 2010

Preschool 2010 {Carter}

Carter started preschool this year! My big boy is grow'n up, Sam is now the little boy not Carter he lets up know it everyday! We are doing a little co-op preschool with some moms in the area. I get to teach once every 5 weeks, which I am very grateful for! It works out great and Carter is making some good friends. He has been learning a lot and is getting better at writing his letters.
These pictures were taking on the first day of preschool! Isn't he cute!


Carter keeps me on my toes at all times. The way his little mind works amazes me. I have been keeping a little journal of cute things that he says. Here are just a few:

September 1, 2010
I was complaining about not being able to hit the ball at a softball game. Carter said, "Mom just keep trying. The more you try the more better you'll be. Next time hit the ball this many times (holding up five fingers) ok. If you want them to throw the ball to you just yell there name ok."

September 24, 2010
"Mom just don't lose your patience then you won't get fired."

"I'm totally capable."

"No I'm not kidding, I'm serious Mom."

He makes me smile all the time. It is great to get little pep talks from him. He has a special place in my heart it is difficult to see him grow up so fast! Sometimes I wish I could freeze time, maybe just maybe he will stay my sweet little Carter! We shall see! Love you bugs!

No comments: