Sunday, January 2, 2011

Halloween 2010

Halloween was a lot of fun this year! I love Halloween, it is definitely one of my favorite holidays. The night before Halloween a group of friends all got together and went to The Haunted World. It was expensive but tons of fun. We were right behind a bunch of 10 year olds and it brought back a lot of memories for me. Every year growing up my dad would take my friends and I to one of the haunted places around Rexburg. I would have to say though that the ones in Eastern Idaho were better than this one. The cool thing about the Haunted World was that it was 3 in one: an asylum, a corn maze, and the haunted forest. I have a love/hate relationship with getting scared. I love the feeling of getting scared as long as I have someone to hold my hand and keep me safe aka Sean ;)! I am pretty sure out of the group of us that went I was the only one who was screaming. I am kind of a scaredy cat!!

Since Halloween was on Sunday this year we only went to our wards trunk-or-treat, which ends in about 30 minutes. Kin of a bumber but oh well. This year we decided to be different and we served homemade rootbeer (Witches Brew)! It was fun and turned out great. I made the boy's costumes this year. I didn't have a pattern so kind of made up my own. If you can't tell they were Ninja Turtles!! Carter was Leonardo and Sam was Raphael!




Yes I do dress up! I try to get Sean in on the fun but it is always like pulling teeth to do so. This year I gave up and let him go as Sean! Boring!!

The night ended at the Gwilliams house watching football! It was a great ending to the trunk-or-treat except for Carters minor accident. He ran full force into a corner wall. I haven't ever seen a goose egg like that before it was amazing. He got the bruise on his forehead to prove his fatality.

4 comments:

Tami said...

I miss my BOY's! to cute. Love ya

Joleen said...

HaHa! That is the bruise that he told me his dad gave him when he hit him!!

Kurt and Michelle said...

Sam is getting so grown up too, when did that happen? Carter looks like such a doll in his preschool clothes:) Hope you guys are doing well!

Amber said...

Ok, LOVE the boys costumes! Nice job, Kim!!