Today is a pretty good day around here! We have been in a major slump these last few weeks. Emotions have been high in all aspects. Sean made some major changes with work. He is now working with LPL wealth management as an independent. He could not be happier. It is a scary process to go out on his own after he has been building his books for the last 3 years. But so far things have been going really well, only time will tell just how well!! He has a new spunk and energy about him. This has been in the works for a long time and after a lot of answered prayers and patience the time was right! It will be a blessing for our family for sure!
On the other hand I have been dealing with the great stress of him switching and the wonderful emotions that pregnancy brings. Yes that is right we are having WEST BABY #3 coming in October! It has been a rough few weeks for me to be honest. I have shed more tears then I think I have the hole time I have been married. Sam stopped nursing (me being prego might have contributed)! That was a torturous few days. I have been super sick (on the ups though I think)! I am tired and feel super weak. The only thing I want is water and every time I drink it is comes right up :( Sam requires a lot of attention and has been a little difficult these last few weeks. Probably because of my attitude about everything. I went through a period of denial. Sam is only 9 months! He is my baby, but not for long. If I go early like I did the last two pregnancies than they will be only 15 months apart! WOW! I never would have imagined. Although on the other hand I would rather have it this way then to try and try and try with no results. That was miserable in itself. So things around here have been crazy. We have been playing a lot of Nintendo and watching lots of movies. There are days that I feel like a failure as a mom. It is all I can do to feed the boys and make sure they are clean and happy! Carter is loving life since he plays so much Nintendo but I can only take so much of that. I am excited that it is starting to get warm and we can get out and enjoy the much needed rays. One of these days I am going to feel good again and then my house is going to need a serious makeover (maybe I will hire a maid)!
I have been trying to keep the blog in chronological order but since my camera is broken and I need to get a new gadget to get the picture off of it I couldn't wait any longer! My voice needed to be heard! Or maybe I just needed to write my thoughts, that has been my one sources of therapy throughout my life!! :)
13 comments:
Oh wow Kim, you need to ask for help! I would love to give you a break so you can get a little rest so don't hesitate! Congrats on the new baby, that is great news! Hang in there and keep me posted if I can help ya out :).
How exciting!!! We had our 2 girls 17 months apart and so I know exactly what you are going through. You can clean the house and do other non important mom things later! Right now, just enjoy those 2 kiddos and take it easy!! Good luck with everything!!
yipee!! i am so happy for you guys:) i can't wait to see another red headed baby!
Congratulations Kim - my younger brother Wade and I are only 13 months apart and mom said that it was very hard while we were little, but as we got older we were best buddies and we always kept each other entertained. There's always a plan, even if we can't see it right now. I'm excited for you guys and hope that you can get feeling better!
I agree with everyone else, the house can wait! (I think mine might wait until all the kids are moved out...) :)
I Love you Kim! Hang in there. You are a great Mom, that is why Heavenly decided to send you another one so quick. Just take it easy. We don't want you on bed rest to early :o) I just wish I was there to take the boys :o(
Congrats on all the new changes! Being sick is horrible, but will eventually be worth it :0) Hang in there! I think we all struggle with feeling like we fail at times. . . I know I do. Like right now, you should see my house. haha! But I'm so happy for you! Good luck!
That is so exciting about your baby news. We hope you start to feel better really really soon.
My sisters are 15 months apart. They are best friends, always together, and roommates here at BYU. It will be crazy but your kids will have so much fun together! I like to write when I'm stressed too. Always feels like I rid the negative emotions and thoughts from my system. Sorry to hear you havent been feeling well, thats the worst!! Hang in there!
WOOT WOOT!! I am so excited for yoU! Congrats and i feel your pain, its so hard to be sick all the time, and dont worry your a amazing mom and always will be! Im praying hard for you to get a girl... i cant even imagine it! Keep us updated!
That is exciting and stressful and frightening all at the same time. Hang in there! Lots of people are praying for you. The Lord doesn't want you to fail and will be there with you every step of the way.
That is so wonderful kim. It is hard though i know. Don't ever feel bad about just laying on the couch and letting the boys play around you or letting them watch tv all day. They will be okay and you need to take care of yourself. I remember feeling bad about that same thing with my babies, and now I see them today and they are totally happy and just fine. I am glad you are starting to feel better. What a fun happy family you have. You are so great, and I always look up to you. Love ya. Tell sean hello, and good luck with his new job. That is so exciting.
Congratulations!! That's very exciting. I know the feeling though, about being sick and not wanting to do anything at all. I was sick the entire 9 months, but it was all worth it in the end. I can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl. Keep up the blogging and hang in there.
Kim, you are way to hard on yourself. You are such a good mom and wife. All three of your boys are thriving as your family progresses and it's because you are so caring. I sure love you and feel bad I haven't helped you more...no maid necessary. I'm hoping that you'll be feeling better soon and will call you when you're home again. xoxo
Post a Comment