Friday, December 31, 2010

Sean turns 27!!

We just keep getting older and older! Time is flying by and we are not getting any younger. One thing that I do love is that I married a kid inside an adult body! He loves to play video games, all sports, watch movies, have nerf wars and to do anything outdoors. He will keep me young thats for sure. I love everything about him! He is my best friend! :)
For his birthday this year we celebrated with his brother Jeff's family and then that weekend we went up to a special spot known as Dead Wood Lockout aka the glass cabin.

This was the cake I made! It was suppose to be Boise State colors and the blue didn't really turn out so it was the best I could do!

Here is Dead Wood Lookout! It was totally private only one road up that was blocked at the end that you need a code to get in. Really cool place one of my new favorite places for sure.

Sam with Daddy!

Carter being Carter! He had a lot of fun running around and jumping off all the rocks around the cabin.

It was fun to watch the sunset. One neat thing was seeing all the camp fires of the campsites around the mountain at night. The moon was really bight that night so we didn't get to star gaze as much as I would have liked too.

Here is the view from inside the cabin. {Amazing}

No comments: