Friday, December 17, 2010

Erickson Reunion 2010

The month of August was packed full of fun for our family. It was a crazy month, but I loved being on maternity leave to be able to enjoy the fun with everyone. We went to the Erickson Reunion (extended family) which was at Rock Creek Girls Camp this year. It was great and brought back a lot of fun memories. This was the place where I went to girls camp as a youth and have some great memories up there. It was a great place to have a reunion, each family had there own cabin and a there was a stage with giant fireplace to be able to meet up for activities and of course sing camp songs. We packed a lot into one weekend. It was fun to catch up with my cousins, aunts and uncles and grandparents. It is crazy that we are the ones with little kids running around creating havic like we were as children.

My lovely family!!



Of course the weekend wouldn't be complete without a late night swim. This time it was just the boys and we all watched them freeze. Scott, Whit, Sean and Dad all dared eachother to jump in the freezing cold pool. They just couldn't resist!



We played Minute To Win It with everyone. It was a riot. I wish that I had pictures that turned out but I don't. The best was at the end my Dad, Uncle Neil, Aunt Lynn and Aunt Tracy all got up and competed. I think Lynn ended up winning (correct me if I'm wrong)! We had a lot of good laughs sitting back and watching. We also had skits preformed by each family. My parents did one with all the grandkids. They were campers in the woods and the kids were all mosqitoes! They had fun and it was super cute!



The Parkinson's brought up giant bubbles. They were really cool. Scott got one giant bubble - as you can see pictured below! Over all I would say it was a huge success. I wish that I had a picture of everyone that was there. It was an awesome weekend.

No comments: