Friday, October 24, 2008

Small and simple creations...

I keep finding Carters masterpieces all around the house. It started with the letters on the fridge, then the dominoes, then the chess set, and last my sewing pins. He is quite the creator. Check out his work:



They start out that way and end up like this. They he immediately says, "Ah oh, messy. Try again." Then builds it back up. If you mess them up he gets real mad, he is very particular when he is doing something. I just laugh and watch.


Lately Carter is totally into Elephants. They are his new favorite animal. The only book he wants to read is his Elephant Alphabet book. I went to Joanne fabrics to get some material d/t their sale and while going down the isle Carter pointed out every elephant material there was. Then this lady had one in her cart and he threw a big fit because he wanted to hold that one. She said I am only getting one yard if you would like some! I decided ya I had better and needless to say he doesn't ever want to put it down. He wants to wear these jammies all the time, he got real sad when I had to take them off yesterday to put on regular clothes and yes he takes the pillow with him everywhere is lays down. During all the pictures I was trying to get he was playing peek-a-boo so the pictures aren't that great but they are fun!


6 comments:

Chelsi said...

Too cute! he has gotten so big since we saw him at Christmas! And it looks like he is a creative little guy...sewing pins? Can you say "run for your money?" How fun...and how busy he must keep you!

Natalie said...

He is so cute! It is fun to see how he is growing up and does the same things Hailey does. It is definetely a fun age. I'm glad you guys are doing well.

JoJo said...

I just love that little guy.

Starla said...

I love that age. They go through a phase where they line everything up. It is so cute. The whole getting mad when you cross their territory, ya that doesn't get any better, only worse I'm afraid! He is so stinkin cute. Emma always asks to look at pictures and watch "videos" of Carter.

Lisa said...

Very cute.

Chelsi said...

Kim - I loved this material so much that I totally copy catted and bought some from JoAnnes for a baby quilt I am making for a friend. I am hoping to finish it in the next couple of days and then will post pics on my blog. Thanks for the inspiration.