This week has been so much fun. It was just what I needed. I have been having a hard time trying to balance my life between being a mother, wife, nurse, and homemaker. It seems as though my house keep falling apart and there is nothing I can do about it. I finally came to the realization that i can not do everything and that my sleep and being apart of carters life are most important and the little things can come later. "Life is too short to sweat the small stuff." Anyhow Kylie came this week to hang out with us while she was on spud harvest (gotta love it)! I picked up a shift at work last week so I decided that I could buy tickets to the Reba Macinter and Kelly Clarkson concert! Yeah it was totally worth it. I took Ky with me. We had a great time. Even though I was totally lame...
Funny story: There was these girls sitting in front of us that were 19 we think! Anyhow as soon as the concert started they jumped up and were standing right in front of us so that us or anyone else around us couldn't see. This poor lady next to me - she was older and was not going to stand for the concert, she looked at me like what do we do. So I looked around and everyone behind us were trying to see also. So I leaned forward and asked the girl if she could sit down so that everyone else could see as well. She got real ticked at me and all disgustedly sat down. It made me concert better for everyone around us especially the lady next to me. But just after that this girl was writing her mom a text message about the concert and saying how amazing it was but how lame the people around her were! **pretty sure she was speaking about me! I just laughed and enjoyed the concert! I thought wow am I really doing this, but it would have been different if everyone else was standing up also and enjoying it! I felt like I did a good thing, just turned out to be the bad guy. I was pretty sure she was the only one mad at me all the others were thankful!
Lets just say I love Reba! She is amazing. I knew that I liked her songs, but then when I watched the Reba show I fell in love she is great. Kelly was fantastic as well, but for me Reba made that concert. They both sang each others songs and sounded so good together. They sang the song A moment like this and it got me thinking. Here is this girl who has an amazing voice singing on American idol next thing she knows she has won the title and as a reward gets to sing with Reba on stage in Las Vegas and now here they are in concert preforming together around the world. All in a moments time her life changed. How true is that for us, every choice we make can totally change the path or outcome of our life's. Anyhow it was truly an amazing concert!

The third person in this picture was Melissa Peterman aka Barbra Jean from the Reba show. She was the opening act, stand up comedy. She was hilarious, we were laughing so hard. It was great they were super funny together.
Funny story: There was these girls sitting in front of us that were 19 we think! Anyhow as soon as the concert started they jumped up and were standing right in front of us so that us or anyone else around us couldn't see. This poor lady next to me - she was older and was not going to stand for the concert, she looked at me like what do we do. So I looked around and everyone behind us were trying to see also. So I leaned forward and asked the girl if she could sit down so that everyone else could see as well. She got real ticked at me and all disgustedly sat down. It made me concert better for everyone around us especially the lady next to me. But just after that this girl was writing her mom a text message about the concert and saying how amazing it was but how lame the people around her were! **pretty sure she was speaking about me! I just laughed and enjoyed the concert! I thought wow am I really doing this, but it would have been different if everyone else was standing up also and enjoying it! I felt like I did a good thing, just turned out to be the bad guy. I was pretty sure she was the only one mad at me all the others were thankful!
Lets just say I love Reba! She is amazing. I knew that I liked her songs, but then when I watched the Reba show I fell in love she is great. Kelly was fantastic as well, but for me Reba made that concert. They both sang each others songs and sounded so good together. They sang the song A moment like this and it got me thinking. Here is this girl who has an amazing voice singing on American idol next thing she knows she has won the title and as a reward gets to sing with Reba on stage in Las Vegas and now here they are in concert preforming together around the world. All in a moments time her life changed. How true is that for us, every choice we make can totally change the path or outcome of our life's. Anyhow it was truly an amazing concert!
The third person in this picture was Melissa Peterman aka Barbra Jean from the Reba show. She was the opening act, stand up comedy. She was hilarious, we were laughing so hard. It was great they were super funny together.
3 comments:
How fun Kim! I am so jealous, that looks like it was a blast! I love both of those singers. I think you did a good thing by telling those girls to sit down. I hate when people have no respect like that, especially for that old lady beside you. Way to go!
How fun Bo. I wish I would have gone. It sounds like it was an awesome concert.
What a great time---I love Reba also and Kelly Clarkson is pretty good as well. Glad that Kylie could spend the week with ya...we all need our sisters (or the other girls in our lives)around us at times to help pick us up. Love ya...
Post a Comment