To finish off the week with Kylie we decided to set her up on a blind date with one of Sean's priests in his quorum. He is the high venture leader in the ward. Anyhow Sean called up Riley and they got to talking about what we should do. Then they decided that we should go paintballing!!! Kylie had never been and the last time I went was in high school. So we bucked up and went. It turned out to be a lot of fun. Not going to lie I was terrified the whole drive there. Once ya get shot then the nerves go out the window!! It is kind of like getting hit by a softball during a game, it hurts for a minute but then you shake it off and keep running. I got hit a lot!!! But only one of them is still causing me some pain, in the leg! I have a good size welt and I call it my mountain of a bump! It looks pretty though! Poor Ky got hit in the head by Sean, it gave her a good headache for the rest of the night. It was super cold so half of the paintballs wouldn't break so it was like getting hit by rocks. Yeah why we went I do not know, but now next time we play it won't be near as bad because we experienced the worst I think!!


This is one of my many battle wounds, I thought it was funny because Sean said, "oh know babe you got hit, you have some paint on you". I was thinking it was like half my back so I was pretty excited, then I saw the picture and just laughed! My sweet battle wound.
3 comments:
You guys look good! How fun to get to spend time with your sister.
You go girl!
HEY GIRL,
WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO CHANGE OUR NIGHT TO HANG OUT BECAUSE THE FALL HARVEST DINNER IS SATURDAY NIGHT AT THE CHURCH(AVALON BUILDING) SO MAKE SURE YOU GO TO THAT AND WE CAN HANG OUT THERE BUT WE WILL FOR SURE NEED TO SET SOMETHING UP FOR A DIFFRENT TIME:)
Post a Comment