Yesterday after I woke up from my night sleep from work we decided to get out and take Carter to the pumpkin patch here in Kuna. There are two really nice ones right here. We went to Linder Farms. It was a lot of fun. We went on a hay ride around the patch, got to drive past the petting zoo, walked through the pumpkins and had a lot of fun. We found a really nice size pumpkin that we thought would be fun to carve so Sean went and asked the workers how much they were per pound. Turns out it was .30 cents per pound. I had just gotten a new add for the local supermarket, Pauls, and they were selling there pumpkins for .12 cents per pound. So we kinda cheated the system. We got some great pictures and had a lot of fun but then we went to Pauls and bought some great pumpkins. Talk about Cheap huh!! :) I really was shocked though because I think, what happens when the season ends and all these pumpkins go to waste that they didn't sell. I thought that they would be way cheaper at the pumpkin patch. I guess it is more the experience than anything! So here are the pictures of our great day!
Here are Sean and Kurt hard at work...
Hard works pays off- Sean actually had a good time this year carving his!
Here is my creation
1- Kurt 2- Michelle 3-Sean 4-Kim
Here is a close up of Michelle I think this picture is awesome!
I'd say we had a successful day!
3 comments:
You guys are pretty creative!! I love the pumpkins. It has been years since I've carved a pumpkin. It looks like you had a great weekend. We love you guyz
Found your blog and love it! Love Cousin Lorraine
Awesome pumpkins!! I am always saying I should win the worst Mom award well I earned it again-We didn't even carve pumpkins. My girls were pretty sad, but there was never a good night. I hate being so busy.
Post a Comment