Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sam's growing...



Today is Sam's due date, instead he is now 4 weeks old! I am amazed everyday at how much he is changing. It is funny because sometimes when I look at him I see my brother Ryan! At this stage in the game you never know who they look like more, but I think Sam has a different look then Carter did. I can't pin point it for sure but something is different for sure. We'll see as time goes on who he ends up looking like.
His most recent stats:
weight: 7lbs 9 oz
Length: 21.5"
He is doing great. He is awake a lot more during the day which is so much fun. I love to see his little eyes observing the world around him. He is a champ eater, no problems that way. He will be a chunky boy before we know it. I have seen him smile a little and it melts my heart. He is super cute!! During pregnancy there were times when I would be cuddling with Carter and I would think to myself how could I love someone else as much as I love you. But now that Sam is here my heart just grew! I love all my boys very much. Somehow it all works out and the love just comes to be!

5 comments:

Tami said...

what a handsome little guy! I can't wait to hold him again.I miss both him & Carter. They both melt my heart :) Love ya Mom

Shantel said...

What a cutie!!! It must be so much fun to have such cute little boys!

grams said...

Kim, the pictures are darling. I am so sorry that we can't be there for the blessing. (darn Alaska trip anyway) Just kidding about the trip, Grandpa really deserves it. I am so happy that you are coming home. Those boys have won my heart. Love ya

Cisneros Family said...

He is darling! I hope you are doing well and surviving with no sleep, two kids, etc :)
Maybe someday we can swap boys for girls, just for a change!!!

Anderson said...

he is SO adorable! we cannot wait to meet him!