I wanted to get a pass this year to Roaring Spring Water Park here in Boise, but once I got put on bed rest my plans for that had to change. I even bought a cute maternity swim suit and all. Luckily we have wonderful family that got passes. They got a gold pass that allows them to take a friend with them when they go. This time I got to be the friend and come! Carter is still free because he is 3 for a few more weeks! I carried Sam in my sling and waded in the kiddie pool while Carter had a blast with Brigham. It was fun to watch them, by the end Carter was being real brave and going down all the slides by himself.
He is looking for Brigham to come take him to the side so he could get off the tube. He didn't figure out how to get off the tube by himself. Briggs is awesome!!
Every time they would go down together they would hold hands it was super cute! They are great buds.
1 comment:
Kim,
I came across your blog reading my brother Kenton's. Congrats on Sam! He's a cutie. Two kids... WOW. I bet you're a great mom.
Tina Shupe
Post a Comment