There are so many things that I love about the 4th -being with family, parades, fireworks, BBQ's, games, and just having fun-! There is something to be said about being in Rexburg to celebrate. The 4th has always been one of my favorite holidays. We always celebrated with family! I know that the Rexburg parade can be cheezy and long at times but I love it! Yes I am a true Rexburgian at heart, always will be!! Got Milk Anyone!!! :)
Carter got some good candy, we kept coaching him on how to get more candy. It took him a while to get it down but got quite the load!
They had all the star wars people in the parade. I think Sean liked them more than Carter!
My boys in their red, white, and blue! I love buying clothes for this day, just something I do!
The gang of cousins at Grandma Erickson's. These are Ryan's girls!!
Our fireworks were kind of a dud this year. We had my two favorites sparklers and snakes!! Honestly that's all I care about anyways :) We did have one little fountain Carter didn't seem to mind he had as much fun as I.
We had a big BBQ in my parents backyard with family, and played some awesome games! It was great to see everyone and they all got to meet Sam!! Now it is back to Boise to try and get back into a routine and enjoy the rest of summer!
4 comments:
We were there at that Good Ole Rexburg Parade this year too! I have many great memories of that place...it is neat that you get to call it "home". Glad you got to get out after so long!
We spent time in Rexburg over the holiday too. It was so nice to breathe. You can breathe better there, don't you think?
It was great having you home! Love the picture of Carter and Sam, two All-Americans for sure!
Love you!
I am so sad to have not been in Rexburg for the fourth, but I can't wait to see you all in a couple of weeks. YEAH!!!!
Post a Comment