Monday, May 24, 2010

What a Weekend...

This weekend was jam packed with fun all from bed or the couch. Here
are all the activities we did:
1-Watched Shrek 3
2-Played Mario Bro on Wii
3-Played Candyland
4-Played Shuttes and Ladders
5-Played games on PBS Kids and Playhouse Disney
6-Learned all about Carters McDonald's toys and transformers
7-Watched Invictus
8-Played Fusion Frenzy on X-Box
9-Played the Fishing Game
10-Read stories
11-Sean went on a campout Friday night
12-Carter and I had a sleepover in my room d/t Sean being gone

*Are we nerds or what? By Saturday night Sean and I were exhausted and ended up going to bed at 9:30 pm and then slept until 9:00 the next morning! We caught up on some well needed sleep!

7 comments:

Britt and Chad said...

Kim, I'm glad you're doing better. That doesn't sound like a very fun experience in the hospital. It sounds like you're doing a lot of fun things while on bed rest though. Mario Bros on the wii has become our Chad's favorite game!! Good luck with everything. We'll keep you in our prayers

Amy Baker said...

That sounds like fun actually! I hope things are going better for you!

Marcy Cheney said...

I pray you will make it to 36 weeks...but in the meantime, enjoy!!! I know being on strict bedrest doesn't sound like much fun, but the results in the end are well worth it. We sure love you and think & pray for you daily.

Tami said...

Oh Kimmie I wish I was there to take care of you! I love you so much. I do miss little Carter. He just always makes me smile. Love ya Mom

shanenyefam said...

Man...After Carter left, there were a few depressed people. Elizabeth said, "Mom, can't we just keep Carter? He does not need to go home!" I explained how much you missed him. We had a blast and laughed all week. Now, we have Wilma and Little Kim!

Amber said...

Glad you get to be at home on bedrest now...it's at least better than the hospital, right?

You sure have to go through a lot to get your babies here, don't you? I guess that means they're extra special. :) I'll admit I've been a little nervous to see how your second pregnancy/delivery went after you were 8cm @ 36wks with your first. I'm glad you're hanging in there!

Lisa said...

Kim that is scary. I'm glad they were able to get everything stopped. Sorry about the bed rest though. Good luck. We will be thinking about you.