Wednesday, May 12, 2010

North Carolina 2010

Our family took a vacation to North Carolina to spend some time with my sister Stacie's family! Sean had never been out there before and I really wanted him to see how pretty it is. It was a nice vacation we got to do some fun things and just relax and enjoy being with all the girls. Carter had a great time, he loved playing in their backyard on there fun playhouse in some little woods! It was great for him to have some built in playmates instead of mommy! These are pictures of some of the fun things we did!

Sean and I drinking our soda pops outside this really neat store. I love the old fashioned pop bottles. It was a really cool place, we just barely missed them but a band comes and plays out on this porch some good old tunes. They were packing up as we were coming in.

A funny thing about Carter, he doesn't like Pop at all. He will take a sip but will not finish a cup! I'm not complaining. He just loves water, milk and juice! We got him some yummy candy from the candy store- every kind of candy you could think of! :) And he also got some rocket balloons that you blow up and they shot through the sky. They didn't last long, they popped really easy good thing the pack was only 75 cents!

This is us eating at a fun Pizza Place don't remember the name something to do with mellow mushrooms! It was some good eaten!


On Monday we went to a Children's Museum. This is a crane that picks up blocks and then you can move them to from a truck to a landmark. Carter thought it was pretty fun! I love places like this, I think it is fascinating to learn how things work- good thing I have kids to enjoy it with! :)

Same museum- Krispy creme factory. They got to put the donuts (fake) in, turn a big wheel and watch them come down into the bucket, then put them through the icing machine and deliver them on the truck! They made some good donuts for us! Fun fact: Krispy Creme originated in Winstonsalem, NC! We went to the original factory!


Here we are playing in the boat. Carter and Addie are fishing and I was the Captain! I got the easy job!


Carter after a long day of playing outside in the wonderful weather.
It was a great trip! Carter talks about his girlfriends all the time. Can't wait until August when they come home to Rexburg!

No comments: