Monday, August 11, 2008

Happy 24...

This is a little late, but my birthday was on Friday (08/08/08)!! The only thing bad about this day was that I had to go to a CPR class because I let my card expire! Anyhow the night was fabulous. Sean got off work early so that we could go up to Lucky Peak with some friends and go water skiing and camping!! Just like old times. (the picture above it really me cool ay)

I have not been water skiing in probably 2 years so it was nice to get back on the water and do it again. It was a blast! Let me just say Jo and Richard whom we went with are really good at skiing - they put Sean and I to shame. Just made us want to do it more and get better at it. After we skied for a while we went to a water hole just for swimming - I love to swim in open water like that. Then before it got dark we went back and set up camp for the night and got the kids ready for bed so we could play some games. We had a great time - Jo even made me cupcakes and they sang happy birthday! One of my best birthdays for sure.

Sean got me Guitar Hero for my Nintendo DS and lots of new shirts! My mom got me a tape dispenser that will last forever for scrapbooking and stuff with a new shirt as well! I want to say Thank you for all the phone calls and text messages from family and friends it is always great to hear from you. Here are a few pics of the evening.

The boys with their life vest on sitting in the boat.
Carter and I swimming!
Carter and I blowing out the candles, I didn't get a picture of carter doing this on his birthday so this is the best shot we got!
Funny story, we were low on water and the guys were a little upset so they were drinking water from the cooler and the ice bag to try and quench their thirst. Here they are pouring the ice water into their water bottles.

2 comments:

Annalee Taylor said...

I thought about you on that day...happy bday! I love lucky peak, we used to go there when the fam lived in Boise, my favorite place to wakeboard for sure. Sounds fun. I hope you had a great day.

Jodee said...

I'm so glad you had a great day! I hope you got my text. Don't you feel young! Crazy but this birthday made me feel so young! HAHA