- The way he says Sorry - honestly melts my heart.
- How excited he gets when dad comes home from work.
- How he has such a bedtime routine - get water, read stories, brush teeth, give daddy kisses, sing songs, and say prayers. Whenever we brush teeth as soon as we are done he says okay kisses for daddy and goes running to find him.
- How he folds his arms for prayers.
- How much he loves movies *cars, jungle, and touille*
- How he pretends to golf - he uses old milk cartons and puts a ball on the top and hits it with his bat like he is golfing and it is his tee.
- How we can play hide and seek and he always hides in the same place behind the door in the office, or his bedroom.
- He tells me when he is poopy but will not sit on the toliet to go.
- How he gets so intense sometimes - like when he is playing with dad or when he really wants something.
- Waking up to his little voice (which is super cute) in the morning saying mommy.
I made mini cupcakes for Carter to take to Laurie's with him today and I decided not to make another cake for my birthday so I did this instead.
This was my first attempt at making a fun cake. It turned out pretty cute. Honestly not the best decor, but for my first one I thought it was fun.
2 comments:
I swear all day Monday I kept reminding myself that tomorrow I needed to call Carter for his birthday, but of course I forgot. I am such a horrible Aunt. I hope he got Jaynie's message. Give him big hugs and kisses from us.
Tell Carter happy birthday from us! Sounds like you guys had fun. By the way your hair is super cute!
Post a Comment