Saturday, August 2, 2008

The Final Cut...

Before:
After:

I finally did it! I have been talking about choping my hair and donating it for a long long time now. My perm finally grew out so much that when it was down it was straight on top and then curl on the bottom half. So I got brave and found a style that Sean and I liked and went with it. Totally different than I have ever had before but I think it will be a great change. Plus I now have bangs how wierd it that. I just did it yesterday so I am still trying to get use to having to do it everyday!! These are not the best pictures of me, but oh well. The top one I look pale white and the bottom one I think I just look funny so ingorn that and just check out the hair!!

18 comments:

Tara Mortensen said...

You are so brave and it turned out super cute! I love it! It takes a little getting use to bangs but I dont think i will ever grow mine out again after cutting them...Don't be so hard on yourself, your beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Wow kim you are very brave! If my hair was that long I would have a hard time cutting it short! But it looks so way cute. How is everything going for you guys?

scrappily ever crafters said...

I love the new haircut! It is SUPER cute!

Rasmussens said...

Your look gorgeous! I would have been scared to death. That is awesome that you did that.

Starla said...

You look so cute! I really like your hair, it makes me want to cut mine short like that too! We will talk to you soon!

Annalee Taylor said...

I love it! You look so much like your mom, crazy! I cant believe how long it was. Did you donate it? Again, I love it! Your a hot mom for sure!

JoJo said...

I know I've said it a hundred times but it is REALLY cute!

Melissa said...

Kim, I don't know if you remember who I am, I am Starla and Ryan's friend, Melissa. I love your hair! That is super cute! I am trying to grow mine out but I see cute haircuts like yours and cut it off. I thought I would just I love it!

Melissa said...

P.s. check out my blog! MelissaYorgi.blogspot.com

Stacie said...

Kim I love the hair. Short hair is the best. I bet it feels so much better.

Stacie said...

whit says, holy crap!!

Miriam said...

Wow! That was a drastic cut! You are a much braver woman than I! It looks really good on you and probably feels great in the summer heat. Don't you just love the feeling of freshly cut hair? I would cut my hair much more often just for that feeling...if only my hair grew faster.

BTW, I'm sorry for not commenting earlier, been a little busy, but I just wanted to say how sorry I am for your misscarriages. I had one before I had Hannah and they are no fun. I pray that you'll be able to have a healthy baby soon (well in 10 months or so).

Annalee Taylor said...

oh and....happy birthday! soon...I know!

Marcy Cheney said...

You look so cute!!! Love the new "doo" and how cool that you could donate your hair. That's such a neat thing to do. You look so much more like your Mom with your hair short--what a compliment! Love you guys...

Zach, Keri, Saylor and Casha said...

Super cute Bo. I love it.

Brookie said...

YOU ARE SOOOO CUTE KIM! I THINK YOUR HAIR LOOKS GREAT! IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT KINDOF HAIRSTYLE YOU HAVE, YOU ALWAYS LOOK PRETTY:)

McArthurs said...

Cute hair Bo, i'm likin it. Hey i just read you post about your miscarriages. I'm so sorry. I don't know if you knew, but i also had 2 miscarriages, before i had Jeter. It is scary and way hard, but things will work out how they're supposed to.

Amber said...

Love your hair! I've been enjoying my short hair so much I don't know that I want to grow it back long!

Also, you're coming up on your 3 year anniversary, right? Congrats!