Kylie is great she plays with the kids and they love her for it I am sure. Carter loved jumping with Emma and Ky.
Check out my shot... I know it could use some work, but ya gotta give me credit it has been well over 6 years since I have played ball.
Now I will give you the latest update. I have been a slacker with Blogging because I have started my new job and honestly have not had much room to breathe. I have been working like crazy- full time from part time is quite the transition. Also I just finished my 4 nights of 12 hr shifts in a row. Talk about beat down!! Wow, was I tired by the end. I honestly saw Sean a total of maybe 2 hrs all weekend long. It was a long 4 days! But we made it through. I started in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)! It is the largest unit in the hospital. I think cenus was up to 46 babies! Yeah that is a lot. I have been at it for 2 weeks now and honestly found were I want to be. I love it. I feel like I am actually giving good quality care- yeah I am still with a preceptor but ya know. I love that there is sooooo much to learn and always something new. I love the continuity of care you really get to know the families and this babies well because the majoritiy are there for a long time. It will be the best career shift for me. I have finally found my home and I know that I will be happy with it!
2 comments:
That's so awesome Kim. You are working with babies, just like you always wanted. You are going to be so good. I am so happy for you. You are great. Carter is so cute. I can't wait to see him again. Tell Sean hello.
Congrats, Kim! Sometimes I help out when the Special Care Nursery gets crazy here and take the feeder/growers. The NICU is an awesome place, and I think there will always be something new and challenging which will be great for you. I'm glad you're were you want to be!
Post a Comment