Carter is so cute! And yes I have been having some contractions but they are mostly annoying. She is breach right now. The doctor tried to turn her but she is too stubborn(Let me tell you fun that was not!) so I am having a C- section sometime next week! I hope everything is going well with you!
What a cutie...I'd call in and he would win! Shalee, congratulations on your little inside! I'm happy to hear SHE will be here soon. Kisses and hugs to our little star!
5 comments:
How funny! Carter's got my vote.
Carter is so cute! And yes I have been having some contractions but they are mostly annoying. She is breach right now. The doctor tried to turn her but she is too stubborn(Let me tell you fun that was not!) so I am having a C- section sometime next week! I hope everything is going well with you!
What a cutie...I'd call in and he would win! Shalee, congratulations on your little inside! I'm happy to hear SHE will be here soon. Kisses and hugs to our little star!
Grandma Nee
He is so darn cute! I can't believe how big he is getting! Love you guys!
He is a doll. How are you guys? Hope all is well. Have a good week.
Post a Comment