Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Take a guess...

Look closely...

I wasn't going to post this but my family talked me into it. Plus like myself I am sure that everyone is up for a good laugh! So let me tell you a little something (note to self) - Do not smell your childs dirty bumb without first looking at it. HAHA! Yeah I know it is a little gross my family kept saying how did you take the time to get a picture. Well lets just say I could stop laughing at myself and I wanted Sean to see what I had really done! Carter had a major blow out and I could smell something and I was playing the piano so I just quickly picked him up to smell and before I knew it sure enough poop on the nose! I do have some blond in me!!!

11 comments:

Annalee Taylor said...

LOL! I cant believe you left it on there long enough to clean it up and take a pic....gross!

Rasmussens said...

I am impressed you left it on there.  That is why we love children.  Glad to see your cute pictures.  HE is so dang cute.

The Mendenhall's said...

Ha ha. That is really funny and pretty sick! I'm glad you guys are all doing so well and that you are liking your job. Give us a call next time you guys are up.

Marcy Cheney said...

That is sooo funny!!! Only a Mom would leave it on long enough to clean it up AND then take a picture. Oh the things we do for our kids...that's what makes it all worth while at the end of the day. We love you guys and hope you have a great summer.

Starla said...

We still love the picture! Way too funny. I am glad that the NICU is going well. Hopefully we will get to see you guys soon! Love ya!

Jodee said...

Oh my gosh! That is so gross. I just can't believe you kept it there to take a picture! You are too funny.

Zach and Sara said...

Wow, this picture made me laugh so hard. You are the cutest mom for doing that. I'm not a mom so I don't know what that's like but I only hope I have the same patience. I hope things are going well and I hope to see you guys sooner than later!

Zach and Sara said...

Wow, this picture made me laugh so hard. You are the cutest mom for doing that. I'm not a mom so I don't know what that's like but I only hope I have the same patience. I hope things are going well and I hope to see you guys sooner than later!

Stacie said...

Kim that is just sick!! But thanks for sharing I got a great laugh out of it. Love ya!!

Zach, Keri, Saylor and Casha said...

Ha Ha. Bo I can't believe that. that is so gross. You are hilarious and it was fun to come and see you. Your house is super cute.

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

OH wow! that is funny. . . & I hope it NEVER happens to me!


Wyatt and I were talking about you guys the other day and I remembered the time that you slide into my old grandma car! Do you remmeber? You were crying and apologizing and I couldn't have cared less cause it was a junker! Anyway, good times miss ya!