Sunday, May 18, 2008

Fun day in the sun!!

Yesterday was a beautiful day here in Kuna, it was suppose to get up to 96 degrees! Sean got home friday night so saturday was our day to go play and hang out. Due to the heat we decided to go with Kirstin and clan to Sandy Downs swimming place. I loved it the sand was hard on our feet and the water was freezing but it was a lot of fun. I really enjoying going to places like this and I love that it is only 20 min or so from our house. I finally got a cord for my camera so here are some pictures.
This is Annahlesis pulling Carter around in the water! He loved it!
Chase being Chase! Always happy...
You can't see it very well but Carter sat with his face up against the toy for hours. He was so content in the water I kept thinking he was going to fall asleep out there. He just floated for hours without making a peep. Shocking I know!
The newest of the clan, Spencer, enjoying his first time on the sandy beach!
Brigham- doesn't he look so innocent!
Carter wondering what is dad doing?
Afterward we went and played Settlers with some friends Jo and Richard- Jo WON! Overall I would say it was a day to remember. And suprizingly being redheads we all did pretty good on the sunburn factor! I am the only one who really got burnt in random areas - missed sunscreen areas! This is a big fear of mine with Carter I do not want him to suffer the burns like Sean and I both did. We will see how the summer goes.

3 comments:

Annalee Taylor said...

That looks so fun. Have you ever been to Lucky Peak? When Randalls sister lived there we would go there all the time...its so beautiful and reminds me a lot of Ririe but prettier. Anyway, Carter looks so content, I want to go play in the water now!

melissa said...

sweet. remember when you took me wakeboarding? that's the only time i've ever been.

we played in the water this weekend, too, because it was finally warm enough. apparently it goes winter --> summer here. we found a rope swing that goes into a resevoir here, and my hands are all ripped up from it but it was worth it.

i'm glad jenni brought us together through blogs. that jenni, always bringing us all together. so hey, annalee, invite me to your blog, too!

Renée said...

Hi Kim!

I'm missing everybody so much! Thanks for these darling shots. I stole them and will use them to update grandkids on my blog. You guys are going to have a blast at Oceanside together! Love you tons!

Renee