Sunday, October 28, 2007

Yeah, finally a Piano!!

We finally got a piano. I have been looking and looking, mainly just dreaming, about pianos for the last little while. I am the primary pianist in our ward and it makes it is a little hard to practice for the primary program without a piano close by. I finally found this one on craigslist.com (classified ads for Boise) and knew I had to have it. The price was right and it is beautiful! I went and looked at a couple and none were in as good of shape as this one. Yes it is used, but honestly I don't care. Everyone was trying to tell me all the details about it and I had no idea what they were talking about. I just play for fun and have learned to really love it. So just in time for the program we got this piano and today was our primary program went better than I expected!! Honestly having the piano in our home, makes it more complete. It brings a whole new spirit in. I love it!!!

1 comment:

Annalee Taylor said...

Thats awsome that you got a piano. Thats on my list of things to do before I die, not get a piano, but learn to play. I can play with one finger. Thats pretty cool huh, I know your proud of me!