Our day began with a Halloween picnic for Carter and I at the park. He loved the swing! Honestly I could not get him off, it was pretty funny. Then our ward had a trunk or treat so we decided to go check it out. It was awesome to see everyone dressed up in costumes. No one could believe that I got Sean to dress up. Everyone kept saying, "now how long have you been married... yeah that will change very soon." No way I will always make Sean dress up. I mean if he looks this good in costume then why not!! That's the fun of Halloween you can be whatever you want and no one cares. After the trunk or treat we went to a carnival thing at the Christian Center in Meridian with Kirstin West and her 5 kids. They had all types of fun activities- lot of blow up jumpy stuff, fishing, cake walk, soccer, golf, etc... The kids had a really good time with that.

This is our Royal Family!! I made Sean's and Carter's outfits! I would have done it compeletly different if I could have done them over again. But for a costume they turned out pretty good. Everyone loved it and that is all that matters! Carter wouldn't let go of his trick-or-treat basket, when people would put candy it his face would light up with excitement! He held on to that with a tight grip, his knuckles were turning purple! :) Over all I would say we had a "Spooktacular" Halloween!!!



7 comments:
you guys look so cute! I am super impressed with your costume making skills!
Your costumes are super cute! I am impressed that Sean dressed up too, what a good sport! We are excited to see you guys next weekend. We are glad you had a good Halloween. Love ya!
I love it Kim! You did such a good job. It looks like the weather is a little nicer there than in Rexburg. You weren't even wearing coats!
BO, that's such a cute idea. How did you think of it? Good work on making them, super cute! So how are you? I haven't talked to you forever. What ya up to?
Great job on the costumes! You are a very cute royal family! I think your cute little Carter looks a lot like you! So cute!
BTW, I tag you. Check out my blog for instructions! Looking forward to your post!
Where have you been? Well your it now so get to writing 7 interesting things about yourself!
Post a Comment