Monday, November 26, 2007

Tag, I'm It...

Okay, okay I had better update my blog. I have been kind of a slacker this last little while! I have been tagged by Miriam and Annalee so I am combinding them both into one! I am going to tell you 7 facts about me that you might not know!
1. Like Annalee I sleep with a blanket that I have had since I was 8 years old! It is definately worn down and ragged but my favorite blanket ever. Sean hates it, but I love it! It is a blanket that can turn into a pillow that my Grandma Cheney made for me when I got baptized!
2. I have a star named after me! :) I have looked and looked and looked for it over and over again, I am not positive that I have found the exact one, but what I think is my star works for me! The stars are one of my favorite creations ever made.
3. I am a night owl. I work the night shift, but even when I am not working I catch myself staying up past midnight very often. I can't wake up earlier than eight in the morning so if I do I am not a happy camper! I stay up late and get up later. Thanks to Carter I am able to do so!
4. I love to color! I bought myself some coloring books when I was pregnant and still continue to do so. It is a fun past time that I enjoy!
5. I do not like doing the dishes! Honestly that is one thing I wish I didn't ever have to do. I sometimes will leave dishes in the sink until the dishwasher is done and then unload it and load it again!
6. One thing that I have always wanted to do is take a hip hop dance class! That may sound funny but it is true! Maybe someday I will still fullfill that life ambition who knows! I love to dance just wasn't ever good at it as a child and sports sounded more fun to me.
7. Sean bought me a nintendo DS game system that I love to play! I have this game called brain age and it is my favorite! Instead of reading at night while in bed, I find myself playing this! One of those things!!!
Well those are some fun and hopefully interesting facts about me that you might not have known! I hope that you enjoy them!

3 comments:

Annalee Taylor said...

I totally know what blanket you are talking about, the purple one with colored dots. Ha ha, I think its funny that you are still a night owl too, you were always the last one asleep, then there was Jen, she could barely make it to midnight. Good times, I miss our youth. When you come up we have to go do something. I miss you! I am glad your back to bloggin!

Annalee Taylor said...

Hey, I got your comment and I use a stamp for my letters. I Love alphabet stamps!The best are the foam ones because they clean up really good.

Miriam said...

I totally have a blanket like that that my grandma made me too! And I can see you doing some hip-hop dancing for sure. Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving and have a nice Christmas. If you're headed to Rexburg maybe we'll bump into each other.