Monday, December 3, 2007

Christmas Decor...

I wanted to show off all of our christmas decorations. This is Carter in his sweet Santa hat helping me decorate our christmas tree. (those of you that got our x-mas card last year, this was the hat that carter wore then. It was too big on his head at that time and this year it fits perfectly!) Well I don't know if I could call it helping because he could see me moving stuff around and then he thought that mean he could do the same. But suprizingly enough since then he hasn't really tried to touch it! He knows better!!!This is our wonderful christmas tree!
These are our stockings hung with good cheer!
This is our nativity sitting on top our piano! Isn't it pretty!!
This is what I was the most excited about this year!! Christmas lights on my own house! Sean suprized me and had them up when I got home one night! Thanks to New Star Lights!! They go 1 red, 2 white, 1 green, 2 white! Just thought I would share my excitement with you. I will probably end up doing our tree out front because Sean is busy making a livin for us! I guess I can't complain!
I love christmas! I love everything about it putting up decor, shopping for others, the spirit of christmas, and most of all the music. Talk about memories!! I hope that I will be able to provide my family with the same christmas joy that I feel each year! It is time to be happy and celebrate everything!

4 comments:

Starla said...

So cute Kim! I bet it is so much fun to be able to decorate your own house. That is awesome! Your tree is huge and looks really good! We are sooo excited to see everyone in a few weeks! Hope all is well, love you guys!

Renée said...

It's so merry in Kuna this year! I love your lights...great job New Star...I'm missing you! Your tree, presents, stockings and nativity all look adorable and so festive! Good job Kim! However, your cutest decoration is CARTER smiling in his hat! The fact that he will wear it and grin and leave all the presents alone fills his grandmother with wonder! When his father was his age, our tree was in a playpen! Fa,la,la,la,la...hope your pantry is full and the picture CD arrived!
Lots of love, XOXOXO
Renee/Mom/Grandma Nee

Annalee Taylor said...

So cute, its so fun decorating your own home, it makes the season so much better. I love your stockings, I bet your mom embordered them huh! So cute! Carter is so big, I cant believe it, he is a babe!

Anna said...

YOur house is so cute all decked out for the holidays!! I do remember Rach's cabin and us being vegetarian! ha ha its so true pregnancy ruined me.