A lady in my ward does scrapbooking for her career so we learned from the best.Kim above, Kylie Below!
Of course we had to go shopping so this is Carter trying on a sweethat at Old Navy- I couldn't resist. Too Cute!

We also went to Boondocks a fun arcade/golf/go cart place! Carter's first motorcycle ride.He didn't like Spiderman very well. He kinda freaked out so I had to sit next to him.
We had a lot of fun. Time flew by too fast though so we didn't do everything that we wanted to, but that is how life goes. Enjoy it while we can. Family update: Work is going great. Honestly I love nursing, I am not loving the 3 shift thing yet, I don't want to do that forever, but for now I enjoy it. Sean has passed 2 of 4 tests to become licensed with Edward Jones. This week he was in Arizona for a big training conference. He really enjoyed that. Carter and I will be glad to get him back home though! I only have 2 more hours, but who's counting!
No comments:
Post a Comment