Monday, October 1, 2007

First Haircut


The inital cut
The finished result. I am just learning how to cut Sean's hair and he can sit perfectly still while I do so. It is a little different story trying to cut a one year old's hair. They don't do exactly what you would like, so the sides of his head look a little off, but all together we got it done so it isn't as long!

3 comments:

Tami said...

So cute!! I miss my little guy! Love ya Mom

Tom and Kassie said...

So Fun! I wish Braden needed a haircut. He has some curly hair in the back, but like nothing on top. He is sporting a mullet, but I hate to cut the only hair he has:)

Meg said...

I can't believe how much he looks like you Kim in that chair.... He is so cute!! I can't believe you cut hair... I'm impressed.