Wednesday, September 12, 2007
My first week at St. Lukes...
Wow what a week! I started to work nights this week at St. Lukes Boise Regional Hospital on the 4th floor Onocology (cancer) unit. What an experiance! Let me give your a little run down of the week. First of all on Wednesday night we got a call to speak on sunday in our ward, but me being the procrastiator I put it off thinking oh I will do it another day. So then I started work on Thursday night. I work 12 hour shift from 7 pm to 7 am. The first night wasn't bad, but I did come home and crash - luckily Sean has been here to help with Carter! But by saturday night I was super tired. I worked Saturday night and then got home, went to bed and Sean frantically woke me up around 10:00 saying Kim what about your talk! So serious procrastination I prepared about 10 minutes before sacrament began. Needless to say it was short and sweet and to the point. Then I came home from church after playing the piano in primary and crashed until 5:30 than got ready and went back to work! Wow what I week. For my first shifts working 4 in a row was a lot but it is done and hopefully I won't have to do that again. Talk about overload.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow! You are a better person than I am! I don't think i could work that much in a row with out saying "I quit" :-) Your awesome Kim!
Your blog is great, Kim. It's so fun to see what everyone is up too. Sounds like you have your hands full- good luck with everything. Carter is adorable.
Post a Comment