Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Summer Happenings...

During July this year we had a little mini West reunion at Jeff and Kirstins pad! It was a lot of fun to just hang out and play games with everyone. We were missing the Nye family and Grandma and Grandpa (they were all coming for Sams blessing)!


Brigham, Spencer, Lillie and Carter eating popcorn on the table - no better place of course!

During our get together a new firehouse opened up just behind their house so we decided to take a tour! It was really cool actually. I love things like that though! I need to go to DC to see some real museums and such! -someday-


Sam being cute as ever, one of the many faces!

I look at this picture now (Sept.15) and think wow he has changed a lot!
Carter and Brigs in the firetruck!



1 comment:

shanenyefam said...

What a fun day. Everyone looks so great!!