WE ARE PREGNANT!!!
Some people might be mad that this is the way I am telling everyone so those whom it might offend I'm sorry I had to wait until after Christmas to tell everyone. I wanted to wait and tell my parents on Christmas while we were there. And I'm so glad we did. It could not have worked out better. I folded up our ultrasound and tied a cute bow around it and put it in my moms stocking. I got it on video tape when she opened it and it was perfect. She was totally surprised. Both her and I ended up in tears. It has been a long time coming for this baby and we couldn't be happier. I don't know who is more excited Sean or I. Well I think Sean wins because he isn't the one throwing up all the time!! I have to keep telling myself that the nausea and vomiting is a great sign or a healthy pregnancy and that I am super happy about that! I am 12.5 weeks now! So hopefully I will get feeling better soon! :) I am due July 20th! It seems like forever away but I'm sure it will got by fast. I already feel like I'm starting to show. My tummy is growing and I can't suck it in anymore!! I have to remember it is just going to get bigger from here on out! Gotta love it!
24 comments:
CONGRATS! That is wonderful news!
We are so excited for you guys! Prayers really are answered when they are suppose to be!
Congrats guys - we are happy for you!
Words cannot express how excited we are for you guys! (I cried again when I read your post :o)I am sorry you are sick, hopefully it goes away soon! We missed spending Christmas with you guys and really hope we get to see you soon! Love ya!
That is so awesome! Congratulations! Can't wait to see baby #2!
oh my gosh, I am so excited for you guys! Congrats!
Congrats! That is wonderful news. I'm so sorry that you're sick though. It really is the worst. But as you know, so very worth it!
COngrats Kim! WE are so excited for oyu guys!
That is wonderful news. Congratulations. We hope the sick feeling passes quickly!
P.S. July is a great month to have a baby (and such a fun time for a birthday. Jensyn's b-day is July 22 and Hurley's is on the 14th-so it is a party month for us.)
Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you! Good luck with your pregnancy!
Oh, I'm so excited for you two! I hope you start feeling better and things go good for you. Keep us updated on things.
Are you enjoying no piano in primary or do you miss it? I miss seeing you and your cute little boy!
YAY!!! Congrats to you and Sean and I pray that you will feel better really soon and have a very uneventful pregnancy...take care & love ya lots!
YEAH!!!! I can't even tell you how excited I am for you! Congratulations! I bet Carter is super excited. Love you lots!
Yeay! Im gonna cry! That is Macks bday... good day to be born! I cant wait to hear what it is... such good news you made my day!
Kim, I'm so happy for you and hope you get feeling better soon! I had Myah in July and was happy to have it all over with before it got too hot! Hope all continues to go well. Congrats!
Congrats Kim! That is awesome. Hope everything goes well :)
Congrats!! That is so exciting!!
Yay Kim!! I am so excited for you guys. Congratulations!! When do I get to see you? I hope you start feeling better soon.
Yay! Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you guys.
YAY!! Good luck to you! What does Carter think about being a big brother?
Yeah! Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys. I hope you get feeling better.
I am SO happy for you guys. I've been there and I know how hard it is to wait for the Lord's time! Congrats!!
Hey! We found you guys on here and this was the first post we saw. Congratulations, that is so fun!
hooray, kim! how great. don't hit me, but i don't know for sure where you guys live now--boise? i'm pretty out of the loop. but i'm really glad for you guys, yay!
Post a Comment