Wednesday, January 6, 2010

LOST CAMERA!!!

I'm trying to find my camera right now and have searched the house high and low! I am finally wanting to sit down and update the blog and can't find my camera! I have so many fun pictures of christmas that I have to wait! Hopefully I will find it soon and can update asap! For now life is good! We are just trying to get everything put back into order around the house! I am dreading taking christmas down. I know it is after the new year! But I hate that all the wonderful decor and bright lights are only up for a month! I like to enjoy them as long as possible. I am looking forward to 2010!! Wow is all I can say! Time flies by! A century ago at this time I was a Sophmore in high school thinking life was horrible -- talk about drama! Luckily I can look back now and laugh at all that! Stay tuned hopefully tomarrow will have more updates.

1 comment:

Kurt and Michelle said...

Hey Kim-
Just FYI we are going to be in Boise next week and Allie and I would love to hang out with you and Carter during one of the days we are there. We will be there Tues., Wed., and Thurs. so, let me know what you think. Can't wait to see you guys.