Carter hit another big milestone today! I have been building up this day with great antisipation for a long time now. Today the new sunbeams came into primary!! My little Carter is going to be a Sunbeam!! They brought the new ones in today for singing time just to start getting them familar with primary. Honestly as he walked through the door tears filled up in my eyes. He is no longer a my little baby! Man I can't imagine what it will be like when he starts school! :( He looked so excited as he came in with his friends from nursery! He sat there as good as a 3 year old would, hopefully he won't be like me!! If he is I'm in trouble!
4 comments:
Kim, that is so fun! You are going to love being in Primary with him there. Sean was perfection in Primary, so you have a 50/50 chance! He will be wonderful I'm sure and just so you know, my heart is still in Primary...love you.
It is so fun/hard to see kids grow up. That is fun. I can't believe he is already that old!
If we were in the same state, city, and ward, then Carter and Hope would be in Sunbeams together. I think we need to make that happen.
Post a Comment