Monday, June 29, 2009

We are alive...

It has been way too long for an update. Sorry for all of those who read this on occasion. We are still alive things just have been wild. Every weekend I am either working or we have been out of town. When I get a few extra minutes I will give a complete update on everything that has been happening. Hope everyone is enjoying their summer vacations as much as we are. The weather is finally perfect!! :) Suppose to be in the 90's all week here! I am heading to Rexburg on wednesday to visit with family for the 4th (my favorite holiday)!! It has been a long time since my entire family has been together and finally we will get to spend some quality time.

Stay tuned...

3 comments:

Zach and Sara said...

Can't wait for your update. It was so good to see you and your family at the Reunion this year!

Kurt and Michelle said...

We can't wait to see you guys!

Renée said...

We really can't wait to see you guys!!! Lots of love from Peoria. Illinois.