Just wanted to give a shout out on Valentines Day!! To some this day is totally over rated and believe me I went through that back in the day!! But now I have a wonderful husband who loves me very much to spend my Valentines with! The best part of all is that we are able to spend every day together loving eachother!! I just have to say I am very lucky! We are a prefect match and compliment eachother very well. It makes for a great marriage. Love ya Babe!!
2 comments:
Cute picture. I love Valentine's Day too. I love that there is a whole day dedicated to telling all the people you love that you love them. Glad you had a fun one.
Sean tells us often how wonderful you are. We love many things about the two of you being together. Here's our top five countdown.
5. You're the two most competitive people we know and you love beating him. He needed that!
4. You both rise to do what needs to be done; playing the piano for Primary and putting up Christmas lights!
3. You'll do anything for one another.
2. You're both so much fun and live the gospel.
1. Redhead+Redhead=CARTER!
Post a Comment