"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all."
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Hip Hip Hooray...
I don't know about you guys, but this makes me very happy!! When I was traveling to and from Blackfoot for work gas prices were at $2.19. That was the winter/spring of 05-06!! Finally it has come back down to this!! I love it!!
I'm loving it as well! Here in Georgia it was $1.79 today and I haven't seen that in quite a few years. I try not to get too excited as I know it probably won't last, but will enjoy while it lasts...
Yes, I am not complaining about gas prices now. Just passed the neighborhood gas station and it was a wopping $1.75!!! I'm sure it will go up next week for Thanksgiving but I didn't think we'd ever see it under $3 a gallon let alone under $2. Hope you have a happy Thanksgiving!
Kim- I don't mean to burst a bubble but we are paying 1.52 a gallon. It is a beautiful thing. I haven't paid that since I started driving a car at 15. The economy sucks but gas prices are great. THere is always something to smile about. HaHa
6 comments:
I know! It is even $1.92 in St. George right now!
I'm loving it as well! Here in Georgia it was $1.79 today and I haven't seen that in quite a few years. I try not to get too excited as I know it probably won't last, but will enjoy while it lasts...
HEY THAT IS GREAT! I know it feels good to have gas down so low. It is 1.97 here in Pocatello. so how are you liking boise
Yes, I am not complaining about gas prices now. Just passed the neighborhood gas station and it was a wopping $1.75!!! I'm sure it will go up next week for Thanksgiving but I didn't think we'd ever see it under $3 a gallon let alone under $2. Hope you have a happy Thanksgiving!
It is $1.69 here in Ogden! I am so excited about that too.
Oh yeah, and Darwin tagged you guys.
Kim- I don't mean to burst a bubble but we are paying 1.52 a gallon. It is a beautiful thing. I haven't paid that since I started driving a car at 15. The economy sucks but gas prices are great. THere is always something to smile about. HaHa
Post a Comment