Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy "B-late" Halloween...

Better late then never right! So I only got to spend an hour or so with Carter in his costume d/t the fact that I had to work that night! But he looked so stinkin' cute. He was a little unhappy with the collar of the costume that is why he is crying in the picture then after that one he wouldn't let me get any more pictures of him and I had to leave to work so this is the best I could do. I am going to dress him up again and take some better pictures because he looked so cute! But for now here he is as a Vampire!! (or as Carter says Scary) We went to the trunk-or-treat at our church. It was perfect for him because right now he doesn't really care about getting as much candy as he can and it is easy for him to walk the church grounds! Another successful year!

Carter being a stinker in front of the camera! He was scared to put on the costume but once he got it on he thought he was pretty cool. The one below is my attempt to paint his face! The paint was really cheap stuff and he was crying so it smeared everywhere - oh the joys!

Carter and Bryn chillin at the Trunk-or-treat!

4 comments:

Marcy Cheney said...

That's the cutest dang vampire I've ever seen! Don't you just love how us parents get so into the whole costume thing and the kids are like lets just go get candy!! The joys of parenting :)
Love you guys.

Stacie said...

What a handsome little vampire. He looked so cute. I love to see him all dressed up. Thanks for the pictures.

Kristen and Scott said...

How cute is Carter? I think the face paint turned out great. I'm hoping we all get better with a little more experience?! Hope you guys are doing good.

Anonymous said...

Carter looks so cute! I am not to big into halloween so i didn't know what to dress my kids up as.