Mountain Dew and X-box; it doesn't get much better than that!
I think Sean is teaching Carter what the real joys in life are at a really young age. Carter is into playing with the xbox controllers and pretending like he is playing a game. It is his new favorite thing. He has one control that is his because it is broken but needless to say he always finds a way to unroll all of them and put them around the room. He is such a joy to our home.
Honestly we are so blessed to have him! Whenever I have a hard day I turn to him and he instantly puts a smile on my face. Trust me he knows when I need a little TLC for instance today he made my heart melt he brought me two books and his blanket and asks me to read then he sat on my lap and he covered us up with the blanket and we read until he got bored. I have those books memorized but he could listen to them over and over again and still think it was the greatest story ever. Little things like that mean the world to me. He is starting to talk a lot more so we are finally able to communicate a lot better with him. Every milestone in his life has been so much fun to witness being a parent is priceless thats for sure. Love ya Carter!!
I think Sean is teaching Carter what the real joys in life are at a really young age. Carter is into playing with the xbox controllers and pretending like he is playing a game. It is his new favorite thing. He has one control that is his because it is broken but needless to say he always finds a way to unroll all of them and put them around the room. He is such a joy to our home.Honestly we are so blessed to have him! Whenever I have a hard day I turn to him and he instantly puts a smile on my face. Trust me he knows when I need a little TLC for instance today he made my heart melt he brought me two books and his blanket and asks me to read then he sat on my lap and he covered us up with the blanket and we read until he got bored. I have those books memorized but he could listen to them over and over again and still think it was the greatest story ever. Little things like that mean the world to me. He is starting to talk a lot more so we are finally able to communicate a lot better with him. Every milestone in his life has been so much fun to witness being a parent is priceless thats for sure. Love ya Carter!!
6 comments:
I love reading books wrapped in Cameron's blanket.
What a sweetheart! I truly believe that they are so close to Heavenly Father still, they know when we need their TLC. We love you guys!
hey my little boys is the same way! He will pull all the stuff out and start playing with them! how funny! how are you guys
Bo he is so cute and getting so big. So we are coming over there in the next few weeks, we just haven't decided which weekend. We might come towards the end of this month but I'm not sure. I will call ya though once we decide.
That is hilarious! I'm glad i'm not the only one who's kids get their hands on caffeine:)
We can't believe how big Carter is! He is still so cute. We missed seeing you guys at the missionary reunion. It looks like things are going good for all of you.
Post a Comment