Friday, September 28, 2012

Sam's Haircut

Sam desperatly needed a haircut and I tried multiple times to do it myself and I tried to take him to the free haircuts that JCP does at the start of the school year twice. It was a complete nightmare everytime, he would totally freak out. One lady in JCP told me that he isn't ready to get his haircut and you are making me upset trying to push it. It's that why I pay them (he was under the age limit so yes I would have paid)!! We both left in tears that day. It was a bad day.
 
After a few more weeks I finally decided to take him somewhere that was made for kids.

He still screamed, but at least I was able to hold him and help her get it done. The sucker helped a lot actually. He looks so grown up with shorter hair!