Tuesday, January 10, 2012

2012 what a great year it will be...

2012...
Wow, I remember thinking what life would be like in 2012. I never would have guessed i would have three wonderful boys. Life just keeps on moving. It is just getting busier and busier. I have never been big on New Years resolutions, but this year i am going to try. There are a few things I really want to accomplish this year and i hope to really stick with it. We had a combined relief society lesson on Sunday that seemed to really hit home. It pretty much summed up my goals. RSVP! R= read the Book of Mormon.
S= food storage.
V= visit my sisters, become a better friend.
P= personal prayer daily.
I loved it and thought it very cleaver! Now off to work we go. One other thing I want to be better at is getting my house in order! Hopefully by rsvp'ing i will be able to accomplish more.

1 comment:

Tami said...

so glad you updated. loved reading about your trip. you guys are so adventuresome. love it!