Monday, December 5, 2011

Grant's Blessing Day *12/4/2011*

Grant's Blessing:


1. Serve (desire and willingness)

2. Love

3. Learn value of education and hard work

4. Special connection with mom and know her needs

5. Magnify your priesthood



Dear Grant,

I just wanted to let you know how special you are. I am so grateful that you have entered into our family. You are a huge blessing to us. Today was a great day. You looked amazing in your white tux with your beautiful red hair! The blessing your father gave you from your Heavenly Father was amazing. It brought tears to my eyes to know just how fantastic you really are. It was a beautiful blessing. I am always amazed when a blessing is given because it is usually something that is truely needed and a great revelation from our Heavenly Father. I loved watching you be held by worthy priesthood holders - Daddy, Grandpa Erickson, Grandpa Chaz, Bishop James Dunn, Ezra Gwilliam, Al Jorgenson, and John Cox our hometeacher. You are so easy going and are so content with life. I think that says a lot about what you will be like in the future. I want you to know that your dad and I love you very much. You have two big brothers who will be great examples to you and who love you too. It is fun to watch them give you kisses and hugs all the time. It is going to be a wild ride with you three running the roost! I love you Grant.

Love always,

Mom




You had a lot of family to celebrate with us. Grandma and Grandpa Erickson!

Grandpa Chaz and Grandma Nee West!

Our wonderful family of 5 now!

2 comments:

Marcy said...

What a sweet blessing he is Kim! Your little family is growing and I know bringing much joy to you and Sean. We sure love y'all

Amy Baker said...

You have such a cute little family!!