We started the day off right with Count Chocula cereal aka Choco pebbles! Then throughout the day everything we did was themed right along with that. For lunch we ate ghost and bat sandwiches with witch fingers and ghosts! Carter got a kick out of the witch fingers he ate all of them without any hesitation! I ate left over chicken and Carter told me I was eating the witches nose - with boogers and all!
It took us a while to come up with a costume for Carter. He kept changing his mind all at the last minute of course. He went from ninja turtle to sonic the hedgehog and then final a storm trooper off star wars. It was a very easy costume and he loved it!
Sam as Dracula! He is just as cute as he looks!
-Carter and Sam-
I love Halloween. I think it is so much fun to get dressed up and hang out. One day out of the year I have an excuse I guess! Spur of the moment I decided to dress up like the Pippy Longstocking I remember! It was pretty fun! Sean was totally shocked when he walked in the door :) Made it all worth it!
We went over to Grandma Nee and Grandpa Chaz house for some soup and cornbread! Then Carter got out and went to a few more houses to trick-or-treat before retiring with too much candy!
We had to get a picture of Grant with all of us. He was the cutest little monster! :)
2 comments:
Love how the kids costumes turned out...and you, well you look adorable as Pippy:) Sounds like y'all had a fabulous Halloween. Love ya
What darling Haunts you have!! Zillah won't know what hit them when 3 little reds show up...Oh wait! Five!!
Post a Comment